huntinlabs

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Good morning everyone! My name is Logan Adams I just moved to England and will be here for 3 years (US Military). I am living in Watchfield (near Shrivenham and Swindon), would love to discuss hunting opportunities while I am here. Looking for good places that offer guided hunting near me if that's how I have to do it or how I can go about getting started at all. Currently google is not helping much on how to hunt here for a foreigner other than I see gun clubs and joining stalking clubs?

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having a drink with a few of you as well!

VertigoBE

Silver supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa
Welcome to AH! I’m sure one or more of our UK members will chime in shortly with some help and tips!

Kevin Peacocke

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
Hi @huntinlabs I have a friend who would know, I will PM you. I hunted my stag in Scotland and nothing could have been easier to organise.

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Best of luck. Stalking can be quite good and is very reasonable in the UK. Shooting (birds) can be another story altogether!

lil 2 sleepy

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
South Africa,Argentina, ON Canada, USA- AK,AR,GA,IL,KS,MO,MS,NC,OK,SC,VA,WY
I'll come see you once you find a spot, and help you try it out. :LOL:

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
@huntinlabs , Logan, good to see you back posting. Hope the move to the UK went well and the family is settling into the new location.

I have exchanged a bunch of emails and talked with these folks about a hunt. https://www.royaloutfittersuk.com/ It would be more about the trip and touring Scotland with my non-hunting wife.

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Best of luck. Stalking can be quite good and is very reasonable in the UK. Shooting (birds) can be another story altogether!

Don't even think of going bird shooting this year. The prices they are having to pay to import birds due to the Bird Flu are beyond, beyond.......

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Do some research around BASC and you will find a shooters and stalkers in the area.

Magnificent 7

Reaction score
Ps I’ve a friend near swindon i could hook you up with be very careful as some will pull your pants down especially down south

LivingTheDream

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
@huntinlabs , Logan, good to see you back posting. Hope the move to the UK went well and the family is settling into the new location.

I have exchanged a bunch of emails and talked with these folks about a hunt. https://www.royaloutfittersuk.com/ It would be more about the trip and touring Scotland with my non-hunting wife.

Royal Outfitters are great people. I would book with them in a heart beat.

huntinlabs

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada

thank you.. It is still in the process.. trying to get moved into a house hopefully will be done this week. then wait for all the house hold goods to show up and try to really settle after that. thank you for the recommendation.

UKHunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
England, Scotland, Wales, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Germany, USA (Wyoming) and Hungary.
Hi There, lots of opportunities all over the UK for deer stalking as we call it :)

Id do an introduction and have a look on a forum called 'The Stalking Directory' you can post a wanted add on there and you will receive lots of offers from guides for stalking, who can also lend you a rifle and you will be covered by their insurance.

In general, if expect to pay around £200 a day which will include any cull animals (spikers and females) then trophy fees on top if thats what youre after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OHhuntr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheSayHeyKid wrote on shark_za's profile.
I have a pile of never fired .35 Rem brass if you are interested. What quantity are you looking for?

Billy
GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS wrote on Robharris's profile.
Hi Rob

Trust you are well,
It would be great if I could quote on a safari for you guys.

Please let me know if you are intereted to hunt with Game 4 Africa Safaris. We have many reviews and hunting reports on this forum if you would like to check us out.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me. We are based in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.

Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee
Game 4 Africa Safaris
hunt 65 wrote on cal pappas's profile.
Hey Cal. Would you consider $950 for the Win. Thanks.
Safari Dave wrote on Dhunt713's profile.
For me, last August, the people in the JNB wanted to see a paper document.
What covid passport app is best to use? U.s.a to Johannesburg?