HUNTER by J. A. HUNTER.

I have no interest in the book and due to financial issues that is my reason for selling it.
 
I have no interest in the book and due to financial issues that is my reason for selling it.

I do understand, been there, done that.
 
Guys, Bookfinder.com is the place to locate books. They cover all the seller's inventory. If it aint there, it aint anywhere.

Have all the Hunter books, good stuff.
 
Hardcover editions of Corbett books are available on ebay from $5 and up, including the 1st US edition of Man eaters of Kumaon published in 1946.
 
how readily available is the HUNTER book?

jeez sorry corbett i see you sent me mail. i replied and asked admin to reply too.
 
Kiwi505,

It is by Jerry A. Jaleel on Corbett , has excellent photos of Corbett ............

Monish
Thanks, Monish, for the compliments! The book, Under the Shadow of Man eaters: The Life & Legend og Jim Corbett is still available through Abebooks.com.
-Jerry.
 
I have that book now along with other signed copies by J.A. Thanks for the wonderful transaction!
Hi, I kinda stumbled into this forum a bit late for this discussion, but would like to ask you some questions, about the book Hunter and also some stuff about Mr. Tony Dyer. I hope to hear from you? Thank you, Chris.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,619
Members
170,610
Latest member
BlaineAlbr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top