Hunt Zambia Offer 2020 At Takeri Reserve

Great offer!!! What are the travel requirements for hunters coming in from the U.S.?

Hi. Any restrictions on trophy size @spike.t

Great offer!!! What are the travel requirements for hunters coming in from the U.S.?

I believe you need a negative test before departure and are tested on arrival...they only contact you if you are positive...but you head to your destination after the test and leaving contact info...we apply for pre arrival visa through nat parks for you...sending pm

Any chance on locking in price for next year? If it is paid this year?

We
Any chance on locking in price for next year? If it is paid this year?

That works for me!

Just tell Mike I said it was all good. :sneaky:

Jeez you never give up...what with all the free animals you said @PeteG gave you .....with you two might as well just let everyone have a free for all...:rolleyes::E Rofl:

Well, since you insist..... :A Thumbs Up:

@PeteG , let's roll!

Yeah there a couple who aren't too bad..but from my recollection of the year before only ones left at the end when we ended up at the sky bar place were me ..louise..Jerome and madam..jacques @JKO Hunting Safaris .. @Leopard Legend Hunting Safaris ..lori and daughter @Travel Express and possibly one or two others...so it would appear that us lot from this side of the ocean have far superior capabilities...so am not worried too much...anyway if we run out as it's a 7 plus hour round drive to get more, so if someone books this and manages to consume it all they will have to go thirsty :E Big Grin:
What about if a little ex British forces chap came along?? Might there be enough booze for 10 days??

Cracking deal Mike someone is going to have a heck of a good time

What about if a little ex British forces chap came along?? Might there be enough booze for 10 days??

Cracking deal Mike someone is going to have a heck of a good time

Should imagine we could get some smaller than standard bottles in for you... :E Big Grin: :D Beers:...you interested?

Should imagine we could get some smaller than standard bottles in for you... :E Big Grin: :D Beers:...you interested?

I almost spit my drink :D Beers:

:E Lol:

Having been there, the bar has sufficient for even the most thirsty individual. Knowing Spike there will be plenty for everyone. If not then, your not spending much time hunting, just drinking!
Bruce

I keep coming back to this, I keep checking google flights, but nothing reasonable from either DFW or IAH so far, right now the airfare is almost as much as the hunt. Again great offer.

I keep coming back to this, I keep checking google flights, but nothing reasonable from either DFW or IAH so far, right now the airfare is almost as much as the hunt. Again great offer.

Still only Ethiopian coming in at the moment as far as I know....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg