Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation,NRA, Life Member DSC
Hunted
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, and now Tajikistan
I have been watching, reading, and learning from the forum for several months now. Y'all have done a great job educating, making all of my family laugh, and infecting the family with a desire to go to Africa. My lovely wife, two sons, and I will be hunting in Namibia with Kowas Safari next June.

I thought it time to formally introduce myself to the forum. We live in Texas. I am very fortunate to be married for 26 years to a wonderful woman that loves to hunt. Yes, the new Winchester .375 H&H is her rifle but I think she will let me use it. :D

Looking forward to asking specific questions of my own.

Thanks for the help so far!

Welcome to AH Jfet! Glad you decided to join in. Enjoy the hunt and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome to AH, you picked a great company to go hunting with in Namibia, I hope you have a great trip!

Welcome to AH.

If our members can be of assistance in your planning a sojourn to Africa just ask us.

Welcome to AH Jfet!

Great you signed up and jumped in.

Welcome.

Good luck with the planning.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I shall endeavor to meet the high standards of this forum. :D

Welcome to Ah, Jfet !

Welcome to AH Jfet! You are surely between the right people! You're welcome to ask advice, post questions and tell us about your hunting experiences. You must be stoked on the thoughts of going to Namibia! It is a great country and very friendly people!

Welcome,enjoy your planning and the best of luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg