Howdy from Texas!

Bearkat

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
257
Media
13
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Australia, South Africa (Eastern Cape), USA (GA, LA, ME, MI, MS, NC, NH, SD, TX, VA)
I have made a couple of posts recently and appreciate the responses. I thought I should take a minute to introduce myself. I have grown up hunting in the southern US and would like to make a trip to Africa for plains game with my wife (non-hunter) in 2011 or 2012. I look forward to learning more from the folks on the board.
 
Welcome to AH Bearkat!
 
Welcome to the forum. Where in Africa are you planning to hunt? As a first time hunter, Namibia or South Africa are good places to visit.
 
I am anticipating that I would be hunting in South Africa at this time.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,278
Members
169,993
Latest member
nominisi1976
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top