Howdy from Central Texas!

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Jon B! Have a fantastic time in Africa!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Congrats on your trip and have fun!
 
Welcome to AH, don't forget to take a journal so you can do up a hunt report for us on your return. Good luck and shoot straight.
 
For whatever reason, it is cutting off my response. I live in the small town on Franklin, just NE of Bryan College Station, Tx.
 
Welcome from Waxahachie TX. You will have the time of your life.
 
Hello Jon B,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
:S Welcome:to AH and Happy Anniversary!
 
Howdy, dammit!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,178
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top