Howa rifles

He would if we could expose him shooting with a .243, and enjoying it.

I know this thread is old but since it has been resurrected, I have few points of my own:
1) I owned a Weatherby Vanguard 2 in .300 WM and found it a very good rifle. Equal in quality to Tikka for nearly half the price
2) People mention the trigger but yet like Mausers. I'm a Mauser snob and the one thing I liked on this rifle was the two-stage trigger that had similar (actually better) feel to old Mausers
3) The synthetic stock looked weird to me initially but eventually grew on me. I like the grey finish, I liked the rubber non-slip panels even in dead of winter and the stock for sure tamed the recoil very well.
4) The rifle is not light but in case of .300WM that was a good thing.
5) If I did not already have my other rifles and wanted just one good, quality, yet inexpensive rifle, I would not hesitate to own Howa/Vanguard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross