How to finance a Dangerous Game safari?

The guy that juggles in front of Walmart seems to do ok, if only I could juggle! sigh.
So robbing the juggler guy once a week or so sounds like the most realistic thing I can think of. I could have a party for all my friends in a phone booth.
Nice! One of my favorite quotes is "I could take all of my friends for a ride on my unicycle!"

Robbing jugglers is a lost art. Best of luck with that.

Sure, why not! Well, in my case I can count my friends on 3 fingers so it may not yield much! :LOL: Well, actually they would think I was insane! But, each persons situation is different and it’s a good thing to have many friends I think and I’m sure this is a nice gesture in many cultures.

I think some of the negative sentiment that some may have is many have had to scratch and claw their way to success without any help from anyone and we expect others to do exactly the same! I am reminded by my wife this is wrong thinking and there is nothing wrong with helping friends and family if we’re able to!

I have no issue with it, his friends can give whatever they want. If they each gave $50-$100, that would be a sizable amount and would greatly defer costs, he could maybe afford a management Cape buffalo hunt!

Most Americans are living paycheck to paycheck with no room for extra expenses, BUT for those of us with a positive income/expense ratio who are able to save and budget even big purchases are feasible. My associates who finance $100,000 trucks think African safaris are "too expensive", which is just laughable - anyone who can make that kind of monthly payment could have been saving up for the safari of their dreams! Hunting invoices can be paid with installments too, with pre-safari deposits and final payment stretching over a couple years.
I just couldn't imagine asking other people to pay for something as lavish as a safari! It's unconscionable to categorize this soliciting as "needing help".

I have been thinking about pole dancing and stripping.
I will send you one dollar to NOT send me a picture!

Actually, that's a pretty good idea, if one would embiggen it a little. I could post a pic of myself with clothes on and solicit donations to not take them off. I could afford to hunt everything from elephant to polar bear!

Last edited:
1-cars and trucks, do not waste money on them. It is a worse "investment" then anything else
2-shopping habits. Everything from that cup of coffee each day to buying more guns. What is the point of owning 12 nice hunting guns and not afford going hunting? Heed the man with but one gun, he is likely to shoot well. And he is damned cheap!
3-10 dollars a day = 3650dollars a day. You want to go to Africa or do you prefer donuts and coffee and burgers for lunch?
4-your kids are probably better of then you ever was, it is your house and your money, you earnt it-now go spend it

And last but not least, do it while you can. Your health and life might change very quick and a good day might be a day you can walk your dog without pain.

1-cars and trucks, do not waste money on them. It is a worse "investment" then anything else
2-shopping habits. Everything from that cup of coffee each day to buying more guns. What is the point of owning 12 nice hunting guns and not afford going hunting? Heed the man with but one gun, he is likely to shoot well. And he is damned cheap!
3-10 dollars a day = 3650dollars a day. You want to go to Africa or do you prefer donuts and coffee and burgers for lunch?
4-your kids are probably better of then you ever was, it is your house and your money, you earnt it-now go spend it
1- check!
2 - check!
3- check! I think one of my safaris went exactly by point 3. I got raise in salary, 10 USD per day. In two years it covered safari expenses, the same time for me took to get educated where to go. Points one and two, stand, as well. But, this was PG safari.

I just couldn't imagine asking other people to pay for something as lavish as a safari! It's unconscionable to categorize this soliciting as "needing help".

Actually, it is not unimaginable. Let me help. ;)

TR donors1.jpg

After a lot of thought, I think the best way to handle this is to start a non-profit to help non-white transgender hunting-curious dwarves de-transition from their possibly carnivorous inclinations by donating any monies they currently or will ever have to me.
I bet I can get my Senior Senator to push me a federal grant for $187 M to get going. After all, it's only your money.

I've thought about getting a student loan for about $20-30K for some college courses in Wildlife Management. Of course, part of that curriculum would include a DG Safari in Africa. I wouldn't bother paying it back because Uncle Joe would write the loan off for me. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KayleighMe

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.