Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
I usually go to the "Latest" section and read new threads/comments since my last visit but I know that somehow I miss stuff by doing that because I see it weeks later and know I would have read it had I seen it earlier. Just as an example (and not a compliant just an observation) I posted a taxidermy mount yesterday but I don't see that thread in the "Latest" section. Even if I search the taxidermy thread, it's not there either as there is apparently a sub category for taxidermy pictures. I have noticed this in the past also where I see threads that don't always seem to pop in the "Latest" section.
So how do you read AH so as not to miss anything ? :A Banana: (old school banana dance for attention)

You can always go to your Members' page at https://www.africahunting.com/members/buck-wild.24878/ to find your Postings and more...

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 9.05.40 AM.png

Your post New Aoudad Taxidermy was moved from the Taxidermy section to the Taxidermy Pictures at https://www.africahunting.com/threads/new-aoudad-taxidermy.58337/. The system notified you of this through email when it was moved. Your thread is the first one right now in that section, see:
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 9.09.56 AM.png

The What's new drop down will only show you links of content that you have not already visited. If you want to see links that you have already visited as well as the new stuff you need to click on the Latest activity link at https://www.africahunting.com/whats-new/latest-activity located in the drop down What's new at top.

Hope this help!

Thanks Jerome and again I was only using that as an example, not a compliant. I am aware of the My Content function also and have used it before.
I'm just trying to ensure by my normal routine, I'm catching as much stuff as possible as to not miss anything. Altho I said I check the "latest section", I really hit New Post most often.

I go to "new posts", and don´t miss anything.

How do you know you're not missing anything if you have already missed it? :Wtf:

If I am on a computer I just go to new post and then not to miss a newer one I'll click on new post again before I move over to Mark All Read which will clear all the post.

At times before I didn't go back to the new post I would see a post that had been posted after I had initially clicked on new post, so there was another post for me to look at.........

Dang that was a lot of the words post in a thread about post.

If I am on a computer I just go to new post and then not to miss a newer one I'll click on new post again before I move over to Mark All Read which will clear all the post.

At times before I didn't go back to the new post I would see a post that had been posted after I had initially clicked on new post, so there was another post for me to look at.........

Dang that was a lot of the words post in a thread about post.

o_O:E Crazy Eyes::E Confused::E Head Scratch:......you had me totally confuzed by the 3rd line....:X3::E Big Grin:

How do you know you're not missing anything if you have already missed it? :Wtf:

Posts seem to come back over time, so no worries there :giggle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg