Houndsmen, I'd like your help

bluedogsonly

AH member
Joined
Jun 11, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
5
Media
4
Hey everybody, I'm campaigning for myself and need some help. I entered a photo contest for a trip to hunt with Liam Urry. Somehow it is a finalist. So, I am trying to gather votes and I figured I'd ask. I'm new to this forum so I apologize if this is not allowed or frowned upon. If you would like help me out and to vote please go here:https://www.africahunting.com/threa...ers-from-liam-urry-safaris-for-2017-18.38577/
You just post your pick of the photos. Mine is the first picture. You will need to have been a member prior to the 14th for your vote to be counted. The finalists are posted on page 40 of that thread. I am trying to post the pictures but I'm doing this on my phone so it's not working well.

The picture is of the pack of dogs we used on a caracal hunt on our first (but not last) trip to South Africa. My girlfriend snapped the photo. We were actually hunting a problem cat that was a known lamb killer. He would eat a lamb almost every night. The dogs struck off of his last kill and caught him on the ground. The tom was so fat and lazy that the race only lasted about 15 minutes. Very exciting, running as fast as we could to keep up with the hounds. A good ending where everyone was happy, saving some lambs and a successful hunt on a difficult animal.


I appreciate all those that help and my buddy will even more. If I win, I plan on taking him. He hasn't even been on a plane so this would be a huge event. Thanks again.

James
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top