Honey Badger

Honey Badger is the lone animal I hunted for in RSA that I was unsuccessful. My out fitter had a "stink pile" going for 2 weeks prior to my arrival. Had honey badgers on the bait for 10 of 13 nights. I hunted for them 3 nights and none came in.
 
Umm, CZ .22 Hornet with 45 or 50gr. Hornady SP's. WW brass & 13gr. LilGun and either Pistol or rifle primers, whichever the rifle prefers. If using RP brass, can go to 13.8gr. LilGun pdr.
 
Hein Lottering at limpopo hunting safaris is a master at night hunts. He has all the gear for it, blinds, thermoscopes, hand held thermos, tri pods, and game cams. Hes very successful at honey badger. I killed genet, civet, porcupine, and honey badger with him.

 
We will most certainly be able to help sir!
 
any recommendations for a honey badger hunt in Zimbabwe or RSA ?
hi sir

would be happy to help
we see them regularly on our trail cameras

dm me or send me whatsapp or email and we can put something together for you

stuart@tallyho.co.za
 
Hi @BwanaMbu

I'll send you a DM, would be happy to assist in South Africa!
One of my Professional Hunters was successful on a Honey Badger last week!

Cheers
Dieter
 
any recommendations for a honey badger hunt in Zimbabwe or RSA ?
Dear @BwanaMbu we can assist we have a area that has Honey Badgers coming in daily will send you a dm Sir.

Regards
Sampie
 
Anything nocturnal not on bait is very tough. Good luck.
 
any recommendations for a honey badger hunt in Zimbabwe or RSA ?
At Timbila we still have available quota on Honey Badger, Civet, Genet, Spotted Hyena and Porcupine.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,022
Members
169,227
Latest member
SusieParra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top