Hillary Clinton

IdaRam is right........................there is no required reading.....so this thread is totally appropriate here. I think, anyway. Two things.....I would encourage anyone finding the tariff spat between the USA and Europe or China, to research it on the net. You may find that The President is not so wrong......one example: Snowflake Media "China has imposed a tariff on US cornoil in response"......No! China already had a 30% tariff on US corn oil. They just raised it a little. There are some similar situations with our European allies. And quit bashing Hillary! She is brain damaged from watching Bill's infidelities ( and helping ruin the lives of all the women who complained, sued or went to the police)...FW Bill

I must say, I find the news coverage of the Trump-Kim summit to be absolutely despicable. If Obama had met with Kim, he would have been given a second Nobel. The fact that the media refuses to admit that Trump can do even one thing good is very telling.

2 Norwegian politicians has actually nominated Donald Trump for the Nobel peace price;happened yesterday.

You guys all scare me when you get going on the political band wagon.

You guys all scare me when you get going on the political band wagon.
Unlike other countries, where they shoot at each other when they disagree, here it's usually just a verbal bashing between the combatants. I'm sure at the end of the day, most of us could hunt and fish together and have a good time.

I have two liberal friends who hate Trump..............I have rarely seen such a deep and passionate hatred. The Chicago Tribune wrote an op-ed article entitled "liberal America has a problem with violence".......It stems from such hatred.......watch a youtube video of a trump rally, and you will see them attacked by the peace loving liberals.......but why??.............FWB

I have two liberal friends who hate Trump..............I have rarely seen such a deep and passionate hatred. The Chicago Tribune wrote an op-ed article entitled "liberal America has a problem with violence".......It stems from such hatred.......watch a youtube video of a trump rally, and you will see them attacked by the peace loving liberals.......but why??.............FWB

For some folks, the end justifies the means.

Yeah, witness the so called Antifa groups that take over any kind of free speech event where someone is talking speech that they don't like. They go nuts and start fights, do damage. But its all about free speech right? Only just their free speech, otherwise its hate speech and then they feel justified in using violence. Worse bunch of creeps around!

Now the left is on TV wishing the economy would crash so everyone would blame Trump.
They say a large part of the adult population is on anti-depressants.
I'm starting to think these bozos need to get those scrips refilled.
For some good laughs, and to see just how delusional are the leftys, check out Mark Dice's videos.

Bring on the recession:

When Trump wins by a landslide in 2020, Democrats will be eating Xanax by the handful.

Never in my life, have I seen so much toxic spew coming from the left.

I don’t have any democrat friends. Lol

When Trump wins by a landslide in 2020, Democrats will be eating Xanax by the handful.

Never in my life, have I seen so much toxic spew coming from the left.

It was there under Bush. It was there attacking Romney. It was there attacking Ted Cruz and Trump.

The media just amplifies it when a R holds the presidency or is running.

Make it a point to ask a democratic left winger, Trump hater that Ofcourse, since they disagree with Trump on everything when will they be cashing in their investments that have appreciated so much that they will donate to the immigrants waiting at the border all the appreciation in value of their investments since the day Trump was elected....if you hate him so much do not take the profits created by his policies. Donate that to those needing it the most...homeless, immigrants and the less fortunate...watch them squirm..hypocrites.

I don't support people who are immune to what I think is common sense. That is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.