High Quality Metallic Prints?

Shakka

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 25, 2019
Messages
561
Reaction score
1,011
Location
NEW YORK
Media
3
Articles
2
Member of
NRA SCI
Hunted
Namibia Zimbabwe
I would like to have several made from my pictures over the years, but I am reluctant to send pics of my trophies because of all the anti-hunting BS of today, so I am wondering if any of you know of a place who caters to hunters?

Thank You!
 
I would like to have several made from my pictures over the years, but I am reluctant to send pics of my trophies because of all the anti-hunting BS of today, so I am wondering if any of you know of a place who caters to hunters?

Thank You!
I have had wonderful metallic and acrylic prints made of my wildlife by Mckenna Pro.
wife of gillette hunter
 
I have used Shutterfly for many years. https://www.shutterfly.com/t/single-piece-wall-art/?material-name=Metal I create all my photo journals with them and have made many framed canvas prints. They also do prints on metal. I highly recommend them, and never an issue about content.

prints2.jpg

Safari Coffee Table Journals
 
I have used Canvas on Demand. Never had any issues with my hunting photos. They do metal pictures but I have not yet gotten any. I don’t believe they do books either. If I have had any issues they sent a new canvas free of charge.
 
I am always curious to learn of companies who are objectively pro hunter.... I have tested a online companies including MPIX, Pro DPI, Shutterfly, and Nations Photo lab to name a few. I have never had a problem I suspected had anything to do with subject of my photos. I was hoping to have a clear winner for print quality, but found it really depended on which specific service and photo combo I used. These days I tend to lean toward Nations Photo Lab for general prints, MPIX if I wanted Metalic paper.
 
Are you referring to your own wife??

My wife is an avid photographer. In fact she was in India looking for a snow leopard to photograph earlier this year. Most years lately she will also go to Africa. In fact usually without me.....I passed your request on to her. She posted the reply and signed it how she thought was appropriate. Sorry it was confusing....
Bruce
 
My wife is an avid photographer. In fact she was in India looking for a snow leopard to photograph earlier this year. Most years lately she will also go to Africa. In fact usually without me.....I passed your request on to her. She posted the reply and signed it how she thought was appropriate. Sorry it was confusing....
Bruce
Thank you my friend! So your wife is Channelkat?
 
No she is not Channelkat. Sorry
Bruce
 
I see the confusion-she did recommend McKenna Pro. They have a nice website with lots of options. I also have used Shutterfly for most of my stuff but I’ve never done metallic prints-
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,848
Members
169,436
Latest member
Mathewleni
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top