VaBudMan

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Several hunting leases.
Hunted
U.S. and RSA.
New member here and just wanted to say "Hi". My name is Bud Mackes and I live in Orange County, Va. I have a friend that is currently living in Jo-burg S.A. and have booked a hunt with him and another local friend starting in Aug. 28th, 2014.

We will be hunting with Sandveld Safaris in Vanderkloof for plains game species. This is a first time African hunt for myself and my friend who is flying out with me for ten days. I am bringing my X-bow and hope to have a great time.

Welcome to AH, Bud, you will have great trip!

Welcome to AH!

gday bud, welcome ,
what are your target specie , in august , or are going to take it as it unwinds ,mate ?

Welcome to AH Bud! Nice to have you with us!

Welcome to AH Bud! You'll regret that you didn't do it sooner. What animals are on your list?

Welcome to AH.

Please share your hunting report when you get back.
Good luck on your trip Bud.

Welcome to AH, Bud !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuong0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.