Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I’m selling a Heym Martini chambered in
IMG_5209.jpeg
IMG_5208.jpeg
IMG_5207.jpeg
375 H&H with upgraded wood. Gun is in excellent condition other than some very slight handling marks and possibly unfired. Factory hard case, 30mm rings and paperwork included.

$ 12,900 Shipped and Insured to your FFL - CONUS
IMG_5206.jpeg
IMG_5205.jpeg
IMG_5204.jpeg
IMG_5203.jpeg
IMG_5204.jpeg

Very nice rifle!

Stunning! Beautiful rifle! Good luck with your sale!

GLWS! Someone will have a very fine firearm.

I own serial number DE/11198 - the very next rifle produced. If yours is anything like mine - it's a magnificent rifle. Extremely accurate and a pleasure to shoot.

I’m selling a Heym Martini chambered in View attachment 566013View attachment 566014View attachment 566015 375 H&H with upgraded wood. Gun is in excellent condition other than some very slight handling marks and possibly unfired. Factory hard case, 30mm rings and paperwork included.

$ 12,900 Shipped and Insured to your FFL - CONUSView attachment 566016View attachment 566017View attachment 566018View attachment 566019View attachment 566018
Exquisite rifle!

Beautiful rifle. Very tempting. Does anyone know if Heym used to make these in 9.3x62 as well?

I think they are chambered in 375,416 Rigby, 458 Lott, 450 Rigby and 505 Gibbs special order.

They are also chambered in .404j

My understanding is Heym consulted with him when they redesigned the rifle for stock shape etc. The previous ones were said to not feel very good in the hands. The new stock design feels like a best grade English bolt gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZNWilliem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.