Here we go again! ATF trying to make powder illegal by fiat it appears

What are the powder companies saying?

This administration is trying to push through as much as possible before its gone. Just shows you they are bent on control and are willing to skirt the law to get what they want.

Yep, that's my take as well. This bunch is the worst in modern history. All of this comes from the top, ATF wouldn't do this without orders I don't think.

The one promise that Ronald Reagan made that he failed to keep that upsets me was his statement that he would abolish the ATF. It didn't happen, then his protégé Bush Senior praised them and abandoned the NRA- which cost him re-election, which gave us Slick Willy and his wife Hitlary. I know the personnel would have been absorbed into a branch of the FBI, and we so how A-Political that agency is, but the allusion of disbanding it would have been nice.

RR did cut funding to the ATF, but since someone had to enforce the existing laws that ATF was doing, the plan I guess was to have the Secret Service take over and that's when the NRA convinced RR to bag the idea since the Secret Service would not be as easy to control as the ATF, probably a good thing in the long run that RR didn't do it. It also gave us the largely pro gun owner act of 1986 which is also a good thing. In retrospect, while we don't like the way ATF behaves at times, they like everyone else, in govt does as it is told, in this case from on high, Obama. If we as a people are stupid enough to vote in his clone - in - a - pantsuit HRC, it will only get worse.

The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right town bear arms, it does not say anything about ammunition.

Just another affront to democracy by a party whose name is an oxymoron

How do you eat a elephant sandwich. One bite at a time. Another one is a Bob Marley song. If you are the big tree we are the small axe. The globalist do not want us armed cause then they can't control us. I'd say it's the last line of defense keeping us from sliding into full on dictatorship and living at the mercy of the political class. Mao even said power comes out of the barrel of a gun. That's why we need to stay vigilant and keep shooting keep buying new guns and powder and get the kids involved so that the demand stays strong.

The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right town bear arms, it does not say anything about ammunition.
You may have seen the quote from the first presidentess of the US: IF there is an individual right to have firearms. Indicating it doesn't believe the citizen has that right. When the king got dictatorial , people moved to the New World; so now that the DemonRats have taken over the US, where is there for us to go?

That was a remarkably quick and reasonable response from ATF.

Lets hope it stays on the back burner for a while, like forever! Good to see ya here again Bert.

Good to be back. Wife had some health problems so I've been laying low recently. Things looking up though!

Sorry to hear of that, hope she is on the mend.

weve got to win this one,BIG TIME!!!

Just say you're buying it for the mexican gangs, fast and furious will probably pay for it.

Funny huh, obama arms our enemies but disarms us, the law abiding citizens.

I'm sure it wasn't because of us or industry concerns. I'd bet that this came from the military telling ATF to smarten up
Typical of the government. Short sighted and not looking at the larger picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!