Here a livecam in Kenya

Ok, so this thing is addicting. But, all I've been seeing is buffalo. But, finally an elephant. Very cool.
upload_2016-4-28_14-24-37.jpeg
 
Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 2.01.53 PM.png
 
Too bad that there isn't a way to zoom in on the smaller animals such as the plains game that are coming in. I am not sure but I think that I saw a hyena for a few minutes.
 
Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 6.28.01 PM.png
 
Just have a large herd of buffalo coming in.

upload_2016-4-28_21-28-47.jpeg
 
Too bad that there isn't a way to zoom in on the smaller animals such as the plains game that are coming in. I am not sure but I think that I saw a hyena for a few minutes.

I'm pretty sure I saw 2 or 3 hyena in last night (US time) too.
 
Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 8.55.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 8.55.29 PM.png
 
buffs like this waterhole
webcam.jpg
 
Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 9.12.14 AM.png
 
They seem to be putting something in that one spot to attract game. Salt maybe?
 
upload_2016-5-3_23-2-56.jpeg
upload_2016-5-3_23-3-12.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 8.49.05 AM.png
 
That must be some good salt they put out in front of that camera. My salt licks here in Alabama never see this kind of action.
 
the night I was there in person we saw many buffalo, bushbuck, giant forest hogs ( very impressive!) hyena, suni, civet, and a lot of birds. It's nice to visit again by camera!
 
Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 2.27.43 PM.png
 
Nice elephant!
upload_2016-5-27_7-37-52.jpeg
 
Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 8.47.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 8.47.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 8.47.04 AM.png
 
a bunch of elephants and buffs there at the moment

Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 3.55.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 3.54.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-27 at 3.55.00 PM.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I do like seeing the elephant!
 
One nice bull elephant in with the cows it looks like!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,230
Members
169,290
Latest member
LashawnP12
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top