Help with 375H&H

I was hunting with this model of rifle in 375 H&H, outfitters rifle, rental. Namibia.
It was very accurate, very light trigger, and moderate recoil.
I loved it! Rilfe fit me perfectly!
What oufitter told me (much less enthusiastic) , is that the stock is weak part of the rifle, can get broken, and he had that experience, in the position of magazine inlets, where the stock is weakest. He replaced the stock.

O my next hunt, with same outfitter, next year, I wanted to use the same rifle.
Not possible.
Stock broken again, on same position, out of service. New stock ordered.

When I was looking to buy my 375 rifle, I did pass quicky to new models of steyr. Could not see new model in 375, but I went on quickly to other brands, looking for crf rifle, i might missed it.

But, still it is beautiful rifle, that looks and feels like a rifle and If I need another 375, I would take it for me, without second thoughts. (and I would not be giving it to careless clients)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,242
Members
169,985
Latest member
AdelaideAr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top