Help needed

images.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bringing a gun?
 
.... volunteers to help dispatch a variety of large mammals?
 
Take money to a Nigerian Prince? ;) (Tee hee)

Seriously, why for. I'm heading in a month.
 
:E Tap Foot:
 
Hi Guys, need some grips for AR 15 which they dont send to South Africa if someone will be willing to help please.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,740
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top