HELP NEEDED To Find Scott van Zyl Gone Missing In Zimbabwe

The Good news is that there are a lot of good people out there that would like to help find Scott as the Goal of $30,000 has been exceeded by over $6000 at this moment. Keep up the good work.

Really worried and upset about this!
Busy traveling back to RSA from the U.K. And will touch bases again when back home in Cape Town.
Have managed to donate.. will be available to join the search if required so will follow this up once home again.

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 10.51.11 AM.png

Greetings All on A H. I am desperately trying to find up-dated info on the search for my old buddy Scott. Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks and regards.
Dave Lincoln

Greetings All on A H. I am desperately trying to find up-dated info on the search for my old buddy Scott. Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks and regards.
Dave Lincoln
People close to the situation are on a search and rescue timeline where minutes count so the updates have been sporadic but they do keep us updated here when they can.

@Dave Lincoln
Spoke to Abel and Marcel yesterday. They are both on the ground in Zim. Advised they aren't finding anything new. Promised he would call if anything changes. It is frustrating to not know what is going on, but rest assured those guys are moving heaven and earth to locate him. Continued prayer and funding is all we can do now.

@Dave Lincoln
Spoke to Abel and Marcel yesterday. They are both on the ground in Zim. Advised they aren't finding anything new. Promised he would call if anything changes. It is frustrating to not know what is going on, but rest assured those guys are moving heaven and earth to locate him. Continued prayer and funding is all we can do now.
Sincerest thanks. I am deeply concerned, and send my thoughts and prayers to Scotty's family.
Sterkte Mense.
Dave

Sincerest thanks. I am deeply concerned, and send my thoughts and prayers to Scotty's family.
Sterkte Mense.
Dave

Oom Dave. Ek ken oom glad nie. Maar dankie vir oom se gebede en elkeen hier se gebede. Ons bid onverpoosd voort. Dis 'n bitter hartseer en pyn volle tyd vir Suré en kinders en familie. Dankie vir elkeen se gebede en ondersteuning. Asb. Ons moet aanhou bid en glo. By God is niks onmoontlik nie. Ons gebede is met Scott en Suré en 'n sy familie. Groete Driekie du Plessis

"Uncle Dave. I know uncle at all. But thanks for uncle's prayers and everyone here's prayers. We pray unabated. It's a very sad and painful time for our and children and family. Thanks for everyone's prayers and support. Please. We must continue to pray and believe. With God nothing is impossible. Our prayers are with Scott and ours and a his family. Greetings Daisy du Plessis"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dave Lincoln
Please keep us updated, monitoring hourly! Sick to my stomach

UPDATE #11: Evening everyone, the search for Scott continued today. Again we had choppers in the air and boots on the ground. A dive team was called in from the Zimbabwean police to assist with an underwater search. The search for Scott still continues. If i learn more i'll be sure to keep all of you updated. Thanks for all your prayers and contributions. It helps and means a lot and we are humbled by the tons of support we've received from you guys!

Hi everyone. Our prayers are with Scott and his family. I don't know Scott well but hunted elephant with him in Botswana a few years back. May God bless and guide his family during the search for him. It's great to see the hunting community stand together in finding one of our own. May Scott have a safe return to his loved ones. I ones had a Game Scout who got separated from the patrol unit in remote Mozambique. He disappeared for days and made it back safe and sound. Don't loose hope.

I ones had a Game Scout who got separated from the patrol unit in remote Mozambique. He disappeared for days and made it back safe and sound. Don't loose hope.

Look at it.
Never give up!
Your word in God's ear (y)

UPDATE #12: We need your help again, all efforts are made to find Scott and if this clip can go viral there might just be somebody out there that can help us with information on Scott's whereabouts!! In short, $5000 reward for positive information that will lead us to find him. Contact Col. Sakkie Jooste (+27 71 798 7954) from HPG if you have any details on Scott's location.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Left a donation...hope it helps at this point of the search. Prayers and fingers crossed.

Some good Selous Scouts would be handy right now.

Man I've been watching this hoping praying he turns up. It hits home as I'm about to be in South Africa and couldn't imagine my family dealing with this situation.

I hope that he turns up and was more then happy to made a donation, but my next one will to the DSC Frontline Foundation.

Can anyone tell me who the ph Scott was working for in zim?
How would a person make a donation directly to the reward , when Scott is found ?
Thank you, God bless Scott and his family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross