Help needed to contact the Calgary SCI chapter

Aardwolf

AH member
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Messages
41
Reaction score
76
Hunted
Canada, USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia
I need help to contact the SCI Calgary chapter. I paid for a membership on their website on February 1st but I didn't receive any confirmation back. However the monetary amount has been charged on my credit card.

I have tried twice in the last two weeks to contact them using the email address on their website, but no answer. I contacted SCI International and they gave me a phone number I could call. I left a voicemail 10 days ago, no answer.

You can either DM me with the info or respond to this post, whatever you feel is appropriate.

Thank you
 
Last edited:
Great. Jim will certainly take care of you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,134
Members
169,118
Latest member
NolanStran
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top