Help in planning safari

Stant

New member
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
We are looking at a safari in 2011 and have been talking to Hunting Legends, LLC. Does anyone here have any experience wiht this outfitter? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
 
Don't know the outfitter. I will send you a PM and see if i can help you.
 
Hi Stant,
Welcome to the forum. What area are you interested in hunting?

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
 
Hello Stant,

Welcome to the forum. I am in the USA at the moment for our yearly marketing trip. Please give me a call 610-401-4523 it will be my pleasure to help you out.

Talk to you soon,
 
I was in Zimbabwe this past season and they had a group in the same camp we were staying in, Matetsi Safaris area. They had a great hunt as did we.
 
Thanks just got back to looking at responses, I appreciate everyone's input, information, and offers. We are booking a leopard hunt for one hunter and another hunter is along for a Kudu only. We haven't booked yet, but the leopard permit issue is the deciding factor and we are pretty well along with these guys and one other outfitter. But still, any information regarding Hunting Legends, Phillip Mostert, or Ronnie Wheeler would be appreciated.
 
Welcome to AH stant. I would suggest that you contact Hunting Legends and ask them for a list of their references, some references may even be willing to email you some pics of their hunt. Dose Hunting Legends have a website? Deb
 
Already did all of that Deb, just looking for some independent input. Thanks.
 
Welcome to AH.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,018
Members
169,687
Latest member
WallaceBlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top