Help Deciding on Double Rifle Chambering

Very nice rifle AES, congratulations! I agree with your reflex to have her case colour hardened, in the absence of any engraving. This looks fabulous. I'm no huge fan of big engraving combined with case-colour hardening.

Now it's up to you to go book an elephant hunt with this beauty and get her a few beauty marks ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,777
Members
169,015
Latest member
ficstamite1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top