Hello

Welcome aboard! What a great way to celebrate graduation! Taking your daughter to Africa is a trip neither of you will forget. You will be able to find lots of information and assistance to help plan the hunt.
 
Welcome to the great forum hound man! You aren't to far from my place in the Ruby. I'm headed home next week to bear hunt a little and enjoy a few cold beers in God's country. Lord how I miss the sound of a blue tick at the tree!
Cheers,
Cody
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
@Hound Man welcome to AH! You've come to the right place.

Can you share any photos or stories about your hounds? I've never hunted over hounds, but really want to at some point, whether it be leopard in Africa or mountain lion here in the US... One day!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,533
Latest member
AngeliaShe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top