Hello

Welcome aboard! What a great way to celebrate graduation! Taking your daughter to Africa is a trip neither of you will forget. You will be able to find lots of information and assistance to help plan the hunt.
 
Welcome to the great forum hound man! You aren't to far from my place in the Ruby. I'm headed home next week to bear hunt a little and enjoy a few cold beers in God's country. Lord how I miss the sound of a blue tick at the tree!
Cheers,
Cody
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
@Hound Man welcome to AH! You've come to the right place.

Can you share any photos or stories about your hounds? I've never hunted over hounds, but really want to at some point, whether it be leopard in Africa or mountain lion here in the US... One day!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,927
Members
169,052
Latest member
LawrenceSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top