Hello

Welcome aboard! What a great way to celebrate graduation! Taking your daughter to Africa is a trip neither of you will forget. You will be able to find lots of information and assistance to help plan the hunt.

Welcome to the great forum hound man! You aren't to far from my place in the Ruby. I'm headed home next week to bear hunt a little and enjoy a few cold beers in God's country. Lord how I miss the sound of a blue tick at the tree!
Cheers,
Cody

Welcome to AH!!

@Hound Man welcome to AH! You've come to the right place.

Can you share any photos or stories about your hounds? I've never hunted over hounds, but really want to at some point, whether it be leopard in Africa or mountain lion here in the US... One day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MirandaU08

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.