Hello my fellow african addicts!

Welcome Lars, congrats on the great trophies!!!

They most certainly are unique

Lars;
Great trophies! I suspect you had something to do with manufacturing at least some of the good luck you had.

That hunt in the Stormberg's is on my shortlist. Thanks for the report.

Welcome Lars, some great trophies you have there!

Welcome to the BEST hunting forum on the web Lars.

It is great to have you here, and must tell you that your introduction is one of the best I have seen in some time. Congratulations on a beautiful set of trophies and especially the Vaal Rhebuck. Our area is invested with Bushbuck (see them, hunt them, track them and know them very well) but must say that your's again is a snorter! Congrats!!!

Lars;
Great trophies! I suspect you had something to do with manufacturing at least some of the good luck you had.

That hunt in the Stormberg's is on my shortlist. Thanks for the report.
Keep your eye out for the free range black wildebeest too. I took a nice one and they pull some real monsters out of there.

Welcome to AH Lars! Hell of a way to introduce yourself welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianne1092

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.