Hello from Utah

Gday mate,

I'm most interested in hearing about that good looking tom in your dp. They're high on my list to hunt someday.
 
Welcome to AH Brent C! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome, great way to start out.
 
Welcome to AH Brent C! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Day 2 of my Safari, Willem and I decided to look for my black wildebeest, this I was really excited for, it is something I’ve always wanted, I think they are a very unique looking animal. Driving into the area we were going to hunt we spotted some very nice impala, we decided we wanted to make a stalk so we had to work the wind in our favor, we made it into 100 yards of this nice impala and I was able to make the shot, I never realized how beautiful these animals are, once again I rubbed my hand from nose to tail feeling the silky fur, it amazes me The different coloration and varieties of animals South Africa has, I am totally mesmerized by all the beauty here! After we took care of the Impala it was time to search for that black wildebeest, we came up on two old bulls separated from the herd we decided to make a stalk, but these animals are very weary and skittish, we ran out of cover to hide behind so we were stuck out in the open “busted” they started to move and Willem was able to whistle and get them to stop, 400 yards away with a strong cross wind blowing, I can say my shot wasn’t perfect but it slowed him down enough to keep him from running and mixing with the herd, we were able to get on the blood trail and find him down but alive, we pulled Brekkes the dog away from the animal and I put one last shot into him to ease his suffering, I couldn’t believe how strong these animals are, therefore I am very grateful I was able to harvest my beautiful bull! As we were heading back to drop the bull off for processing we came upon a steenbuck this animal wasn’t on my original list but as we saw him I said to Willem that’s a big one, he agreed and when the opportunity presents itself You take it. I was able to make a one shot kill and thus ended day three of my safari with three trophy animals that I will be proud to display forever.. #KUIUNATION
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top