Hello from Southeast Texas

Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH. You've come to the right place for information and suggestions.
 
welcome to AH from a fellow Texan! there is a wealth of information here. take advantage of it and best of luck.
 
Hola hermono!
couple of us are heading to RSA in 2025 for PG & buffalo
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
Greetings SSG Joe,

Thank You for your service, much appreciated.

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • 9AE1EA76-58FD-4D81-8099-18A30E00ECEC.jpeg
    9AE1EA76-58FD-4D81-8099-18A30E00ECEC.jpeg
    434.2 KB · Views: 138
  • 0ACFF4AE-6B32-4A53-B8A5-DD9303E3E9B1.jpeg
    0ACFF4AE-6B32-4A53-B8A5-DD9303E3E9B1.jpeg
    425.4 KB · Views: 112
  • E12516A2-FCC6-448C-B04F-D8BB38E72BE9.jpeg
    E12516A2-FCC6-448C-B04F-D8BB38E72BE9.jpeg
    443.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 8FB0742D-FEB6-4064-A9F2-0A86082DD081.jpeg
    8FB0742D-FEB6-4064-A9F2-0A86082DD081.jpeg
    437.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 6E32EFC1-0DCD-40B6-9D7D-75CF56B5B894.jpeg
    6E32EFC1-0DCD-40B6-9D7D-75CF56B5B894.jpeg
    402.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 0188DEA3-E05F-4785-B8FC-D1FE121A278B.png
    0188DEA3-E05F-4785-B8FC-D1FE121A278B.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 119
  • D2781E70-ED42-4ED1-90BD-CC5CADA5884A.png
    D2781E70-ED42-4ED1-90BD-CC5CADA5884A.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 120
  • F943B95C-AFE6-48C8-89CD-F931A475042C.jpeg
    F943B95C-AFE6-48C8-89CD-F931A475042C.jpeg
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 125
  • EAF92BFC-6B13-4C0D-8E04-F21EA31B9718.jpeg
    EAF92BFC-6B13-4C0D-8E04-F21EA31B9718.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 137
  • 3E47A491-A4C7-4415-B630-5EAC7C5A3FF4.jpeg
    3E47A491-A4C7-4415-B630-5EAC7C5A3FF4.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 144
  • 455F4166-808C-4AE2-B15A-C23CA7F0FC47.jpeg
    455F4166-808C-4AE2-B15A-C23CA7F0FC47.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 153
  • BC9FF5C2-BBAC-4481-8111-8936490F9A62.jpeg
    BC9FF5C2-BBAC-4481-8111-8936490F9A62.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 123
  • CFDFE3A1-9AD8-413D-9BC4-83DA2A4588BC.jpeg
    CFDFE3A1-9AD8-413D-9BC4-83DA2A4588BC.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 52B482DA-DE30-4985-BEC9-E90F31048743.jpeg
    52B482DA-DE30-4985-BEC9-E90F31048743.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Hello everyone!
I'm a Retired/ disabled Army vet. I've been dreaming of hunting Africa for decades but have never had the chance to make that dream a reality until recently.

I'm looking forward to any ideas or suggestions may have.
Welcome to AH
 
Hell, I’m in Silsbee all the time. Need to stop in for a visit. I’m partial to that fried chicken at that convenience store on the North side of town. :cool:
 
Welcome to AH, you should go to Africa!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top