Hello from Scotland

Welkom! Lovely that you have joined. Enjoy!
 
Welcome to the forum. My ancestors (Mom's side) are from the North West side of Loch Lomand. The MacGregors are on the North East still, I think.
 
Welcome to our community, I think you’ll find it to be a friendly place where you can share ideas and experience.

Your pictures reminded me of a wonderful week I spent deer stalking in the highlands many years ago. I was fortunate to spend 2 days on Airlie, which borders Balmoral. But the best day I enjoyed was up north on Pitmain Estate where I hit it off well with a very grumpy gamekeeper who decided he liked the young hunter he was taking deer stalking, so he made sure it was a special, memorable day for me. Nearly 40 years later, I still remember that day.
 
Hi Sam , have sent you a DM
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome aboard, Sir! Please understand that you will most likely be riddled with questions!!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top