Hello from Pennsylvania

casper1974

New member
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
My wife and I are leaving for our first trip to South Africa on Sunday. We'll be hunting with Crusader Safari's in the Eastern Cape Province along with some siteseeing around Port Elizabeth. Recommendations and advice are welcome!
 
Welcome casper1974! Sorry I missed welcoming you before you departed for your hunt in South Africa. Hopefully when you return you'll post some pictures and let us know how your hunt went. You won't find a more eager bunch to share your stories with...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,742
Members
169,142
Latest member
ErmaPetchy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top