Hello from Oregon

Hi Mike

Welcome to AH.Great to hear your thinking of visiting our wonderful country it is truly one of the most exciting and beautiful places to hunt around the globe.Do you have a specific wish list in mind and how many days were you thinking of spending in Africa?

Best Regards
Roland Kriel (PH)
FM SAFARIS
South Africa
 
Thanks for all the good info, in some ways I think the panning is going to be the hardest part.
As far as my wish list of animals I'm wanting a buffalo, warthog, one of the spiral horns ( still undecided ) and possibly a crocodile. I'm sure more will be added to the list lol
 
Hello everyone, good to make you acquaintance.
I've been dreaming of an African safari for year and got bit by the bug bad when I attended the NW sportsman show this week. Was able to talk to all the outfitters that were there, now time to start planing the hut.

Best regards Mike

Mike,
Enjoy the planning process of a potential safari to Africa, perhaps to Namibia. The planning process forms a huge part of the safari.
Welcome to this great Forum which will assist you tremendously during the planning process.

Namibian greetings from Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,185
Members
169,923
Latest member
Krystle556
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top