Hello from Nicaragua Bird Hunting Adventures

PhilipP

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hello,

My name is Philip, and I am the sales manager for NBHA. I am happy to be here in this forum, and hope to share lots of great information and hunting experiences from around the world. Never had a chance to hunt in Africa yet, but it is for sure on my bucket list.

Welcome to AH Philip!

Welcome to AH, Philip !

Welcome to AH.

What do you hunt at home?

Hi Philip. So tell us a bit about your company. How difficult is it to import a shotgun into your country? Thanks. Bruce

Welcome to a great community! Please share some bird shooting tales!:)
R.

welcome phillip.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH Philip! Enjoy he site.

I want to go bird hunting in Nicaragua! Lets hear about what you guys offer

Welcome to AH Philip!

Hi Phillip, welcome to the forums. I'm interested in your operation please PM or email me some details.

Welcome to AH.

What do you hunt at home?
@BRICKBURN , Well, of course i get to do a lot of duck and dove hunting while I am here in Nicaragua, but being born and raised in Kentucky, I have been blessed to take some nice trophy whitetails, turkey, elk. I have hunted some exotics on ranches, took a nice Corsican ram, fallow deer. Except for that, mostly just hunt a place to stay out of the rain.. LOL. Thanks for asking.

I want to go bird hunting in Nicaragua! Lets hear about what you guys offer
Hello,
We offer duck and dove hunting, and some amazing tarpon, rainbow bass, and snook fishing. But our main focus is on duck and dove. Nicaragua is a high volume shooting experience. While not as good as Argentina, you can still harvest 300 to 500 doves a day, or 25 to 40 duck in a morning, according to how good shot you are. We have packages that start at $ 1950.00 for 4 nyts / 5 days / 3 days of hunting, all the way up to $ 3600.00 per person. Then we also do custom packages for those guys, who just want 1 or 2 days or more than 3. We are flexible to work with. Check the website and it has lot of great info.

Hi Philip. So tell us a bit about your company. How difficult is it to import a shotgun into your country? Thanks. Bruce
Our company has been doing hunting and fishing trips in Nicaragua for almost 50 years now. I have not been involved that long, but my partner and hunt director has. He is Nicaraguan- American, and we have built a great team there. We are just all simply country folks, that do our best to treat each hunter as we would want to be treated if we went abroad and spent money to hunt somewhere.
Bringing guns, well we do not recommend it, but if someone really wants to , its not a problem. Just get the paperwork in early, and the fee, and no problem with bringing the guns. The problem is all the headache you have to deal with at the airports. Now days they treat you like a terrorist when they know you are transporting a gun. Sometimes the hassle at the airports is not worth the effort.

Welcome to a great community! Please share some bird shooting tales!:)
R.
Ha ha ha, most of bird shooting tales, would be lot of shells used and not many birds down. I did have a gentleman from Ohio hunt with us recently and he said if he could harvest 55 doves with 50 shots, I would buy him a steak dinner. Of course, confident he could not, I said sure. 1 hour later, he had 56 doves with only 50 shots. I looked at the bird boy, and he just shrugged his shoulders. That cost me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg