Hello from New Zealand

TyrannosaurusJordan

New member
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
9
Location
New Zealand
Hello AfricaHunting.com. I am a New Zealand collector of all things natural, odd and wild, mostly fossils at the moment (I love dinosaurs) but also taxidermy items, bones, and random oddities I find in beaches such as pieces of dead animals (not protected species, but ones you wouldn't see everyday). I have not been hunting yet but hope to go deer hunting with my uncle in the near future and would love to hunt in Africa someday.
 
gday kiwi , welcome to AH ,enjoy the site
what dinosaur bones are found in NZ ?
 
Collect away.
Hope you enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH.
 
Dinosaur bones are rare in New Zealand, only a few found in the North Island and the Chatham Islands so far. All of my dinosaur fossils are bought. We do have a lot of marine reptiles though.
 
Welcome to the forum.
I have fly fished for trout on the North Island and a friend has taken a Wapati and Tahr on the south island and another has taken fallow deer on the south.
Pretty county and nice folks.
 
Welcome!
 
marine reptiles ?
 
marine reptiles ?
Mosasaurs, plesiosaurs and ichthyosaurs. Mosasaurs were giant marine lizards, plesiosaurs were long-necked reptiles unrelated to anything alive today, and ichthyosaurs were fish-like reptiles. There were also marine crocodiles and lizard-like animals called thalattosaurs, as well as many others, but these are not known from NZ.
 
Welcome to the kiwi... great to have you on AH.
 
Welcome to AH TyrannosaurusJordan!
 
Mosasaurs, plesiosaurs and ichthyosaurs. Mosasaurs were giant marine lizards, plesiosaurs were long-necked reptiles unrelated to anything alive today, and ichthyosaurs were fish-like reptiles. There were also marine crocodiles and lizard-like animals called thalattosaurs, as well as many others, but these are not known from NZ.

now @bluey does that answer your question? :E Lol:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH TyrannosaurusJordan!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,710
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top