Hello from New York

NYBowhunter.com

New member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Website
www.nybowhunter.com
Member of
Westchester County Bowhunters Association, New York Bowhunters Inc., Quality Deer Management Association
I was recently contacted by Hunting Africa and decided to check this site out. I run my own website NYBowhunter.com which focuses on bowhunting whitetail deer, black bear and turkey in NY. I don't have any plans for going to Africa in the near term, but it looks like something I'd enjoy one day in the future. I look forward to hearing some stories from the African bush. Here are a few from this past fall:

Whitetail Deer
DSCN0004.jpg


Eastern Wild Turkey
247.jpg


Red Fox
Fox1.jpg
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0004.jpg
    DSCN0004.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 199
  • 247.jpg
    247.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 215
  • Fox1.jpg
    Fox1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 204
Greetings from Manitoba! It is -46 outside right now, which makes working outside seem uninviting, so I am at the keyboard catching up on things I avoid when it is warmer outside. That is a nice looking little buck you arrowed, I imagine he tastes pretty good on the BBQ.

This is a very informative website and I think you will enjoy it.
 
Welcome on board bwana NYB... nice pics. You will definately enjoy Africa and there are a lot of bow hunting oportunities down here. Looking forward to sharing some hunting. Cheers for now,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,531
Members
169,578
Latest member
TaniaZ5549
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top