Hello from New York

Discussion in 'Introductions & Greets' started by NYBowhunter.com, Mar 11, 2009.

1. NYBowhunter.com

NYBowhunter.com New Member

Member of:
    Westchester County Bowhunters Association, New York Bowhunters Inc., Quality Deer Management Association
    I was recently contacted by Hunting Africa and decided to check this site out. I run my own website NYBowhunter.com which focuses on bowhunting whitetail deer, black bear and turkey in NY. I don't have any plans for going to Africa in the near term, but it looks like something I'd enjoy one day in the future. I look forward to hearing some stories from the African bush. Here are a few from this past fall:

Whitetail Deer
    [​IMG]

Eastern Wild Turkey
    [​IMG]

Red Fox
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Skyline

Skyline AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    SCI Life Member, MLOA, DU, MWF, MTA
    Greetings from Manitoba! It is -46 outside right now, which makes working outside seem uninviting, so I am at the keyboard catching up on things I avoid when it is warmer outside. That is a nice looking little buck you arrowed, I imagine he tastes pretty good on the BBQ.

This is a very informative website and I think you will enjoy it.

3. Shallom

Shallom AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Germany, Austria, USA.
    Welcome on board bwana NYB... nice pics. You will definately enjoy Africa and there are a lot of bow hunting oportunities down here. Looking forward to sharing some hunting. Cheers for now,