Hello from New Mexico

Just finished a N M oryx hunt for a 8 yr old. He did fantastic and took a beautiful oryx will let him and his father tell the story in thier own words.

We had a great time with you, Mark. We appreciated your professionalism and expertise on the hunt. We look forward to hunting with you again in the future. Your client is still beaming over his Oryx! You’re a great guide.
 
You are very welcome it’s what we do. And very happy to do it especially for the little ones always very satisfying to help a kiddo get it done and help them learn a little of our world. Hopefully this new generation of hunters will carry on what we’ve started. Keep me in the loop and we will see what we can chase in the future. Mark Haynes
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,794
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top