Hello from New Mexico

Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome from Tropical Minnesota
 
Hello all,

I just registered, but I read stuff on this forum every now and then to learn about rifles and to read trip reports. I'm afraid I won't have much to contribute - I have never hunted in Africa and don't have any trips planned - but I enjoy living vicariously through strangers on the internet and their adventures. I've been lucky enough to visit Africa twice - a summer on the east coast of Tanzania and another split between Tanzania and Burkina Faso. I saw some amazing wildlife and I'm jealous of people who hunt there!
Welcome forester2 - trust that you will start planning an African Safari soon...
 
Welcome to the family and the forum forester2, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome aboard! As a fellow Burque it's nice to have you! I have to ask, what do you use for elk and coyote out this way? We have a pretty good city shooting range as well.
 
Welcome to this great forum forester2!
 
I lived in Santa Fe for 7 yrs before moving back to MN. NM is a great state. Welcome aboard and enjoy this sight.
 
Welcome to AH! New Mexico has some great hunting and scenery!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,054
Members
170,217
Latest member
diasepozwell1981
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top