Hello from New Mexico

forester2

Reaction score
Media
Hello all,

I just registered, but I read stuff on this forum every now and then to learn about rifles and to read trip reports. I'm afraid I won't have much to contribute - I have never hunted in Africa and don't have any trips planned - but I enjoy living vicariously through strangers on the internet and their adventures. I've been lucky enough to visit Africa twice - a summer on the east coast of Tanzania and another split between Tanzania and Burkina Faso. I saw some amazing wildlife and I'm jealous of people who hunt there!

Welcome to AH. It doesn’t matter you haven’t been on safari or have one planned. Tons of great info on guns, ammo, bullets, travel, equipment, geography, cultures... you name it.
Trust me, you’ll catch the Africa fever. Enjoy.

Welcome to AH forester2! Enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome.

Did you get any pictures on your trips?

Welcome to our place @forester2 There are a great many members who have not and will probably never hunt Africa but they contribute a great deal to the forum

Forester2, glad to have you on the forum! Do you hunt here in the USA?

Welcome to our forum forester 2. There is a lot to learn here so get started!!!

Glad to have you

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Forester2, glad to have you on the forum! Do you hunt here in the USA?

I hunt in New Mexico, where I live, but I'm not very successful. Elk in the fall, coyotes the rest of the time.

Did you get any pictures on your trips?

Yes! I filled up the SD card on my camera in about two days. It must be paradise for real photographers.

V4gKvae.jpg

Attachments

• V4gKvae.jpg
    V4gKvae.jpg
    846.9 KB · Views: 184
Where in NM are you from? One of my favorite states to visit and hunt.

Where in NM are you from? One of my favorite states to visit and hunt.

The Albuquerque area. We haven't been here long - I'm from western Colorado and I miss smaller cities and towns. But I get to see some amazing country within just a few hours drive from home.

The Albuquerque area. We haven't been here long - I'm from western Colorado and I miss smaller cities and towns. But I get to see some amazing country within just a few hours drive from home.

ABQ Proper, Rio Rancho, Cedar Crest? Great hunting North, South and West of there. Just to let you know DSC has a chapter in NM now. Check it out.

Welcome to a great forum!

Welcome aboard Forester 2. AH is our respite from the work a day world as well. We can't always be hunting, shooting, buying and scoping new rifles etc. but here we can read and let our minds wander while reading what others of similar persuasions are up to and learning all the while.

Welcome Forester 2. I lived many years in the land of Entrapment but further south. Some of the best elk hunting I’ve ever had was spent there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vietgen

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!