Hello from Missouri

Billy Stewart

AH senior member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
7
Media
4
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Hello all Billy Stewart is my name just saying hello and hope to get to know some of you and share some good times! I have never been to Africa:( it is a dream of mine! But wife kids you know the story. But this looks to be the next best thing to being there. Iam an avid hunter with bow and rifle for deer turkey and wild boar. Well thats it for now looking forward to making new friends here.:D
 
Welcome aboard. Check out the threads. There are two free South Africa hunts up for grabs from two different outfitters on the site. Both are very generous offers.
 
welcome! What part of missouri?
 
Tom i live in southern missouri about 60 miles southeast of springfield. Thanks for the welcome guys!
 
Hi Billy and welcome to AH. You must enter the free hunt give aways and maybe your life time dream will come true.
 
Welcome Billy Stewart, there is alot of good information of this website about hunting in Africa.
 
Billy, i grew up in Springfield so i bet i know where you are.
 
Welcome Billy good to have you on board!
 
Billy, you need to post some pictures of your knives for the guys here! Gentlemen (and ladies) we have a true artist/craftsman in our midst.
 
Welcome to AH Billy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,712
Members
170,147
Latest member
mosbetpk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top