Hello from Michigan

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome John. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

Let us know if we can help you in any way.
 
Welcome to AH @John18. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum John, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

If there is anything we can do for you please contact us.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,718
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top