Hello from Iowa

Welcome to AH Danny! Where in SA are you hunting and what animals are on your list? Tell you now you guys are in for a treat!
 
Welcome Mr Roberts! I see you're from the state of giant whitetails!
 
I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome, and offers of assistance.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,890
Members
170,455
Latest member
TitusDrans
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top