Hello from Illinois

Drex

New member
Joined
Jun 19, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
Oregon, IL
Member of
RMEF, SCI, NRA, Illinois Rifle Association, SAF, GOA
Hello everyone. I’m planning my first PG hunt for 2026. It will be with Sabudawn Safaris. This site has been great helping me prepare for this trip. Glad to finally be a member after lurking for a couple years.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!! Enjoy all the planning!
 
Welcome to AH Drex!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the family! Congrats on your upcoming safari!
 
Hello everyone. I’m planning my first PG hunt for 2026. It will be with Sabudawn Safaris. This site has been great helping me prepare for this trip. Glad to finally be a member after lurking for a couple years.
Welcome aboard Drex!!
Wish you success in your planning...
Have a good day!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top