Hello from Illinois

Welcome to AH Remman! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Thank you for letting me join this wealth of knowledge. I have a trip planned to SA in 2019. I have been a whitetail, pheasant, duck, hog hunter most of my life and I've very excited to see what Africa has to offer.
Remman
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy the planning process of a potential safari.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,907
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top