Hello from Idaho

Welcome aboard Nick! Hope you enjoy this site. (y)
 
Awesome! Hope you got your moose. I got mine by the house 3 years ago, but 5 miles from a road or trail. Not fun after the shot. My wife got hers in September a couple hours north and managed to drop it 20 yards from the road. It was a much easier pack-out!

image.jpg


Thanks Nick. I did get him the fun way, with my Taurus Ragin' Bull 454 Casuul revolver. You can see it lying on his back in this photo. He was a ways from the truck, up on a mountainside but I was able to get my ATV up to him through the old clear cut. Dragging him down with the front end of the ATV in the air made for a pretty hilarious video.
 
View attachment 29342

Thanks Nick. I did get him the fun way, with my Taurus Ragin' Bull 454 Casuul revolver. You can see it lying on his back in this photo. He was a ways from the truck, up on a mountainside but I was able to get my ATV up to him through the old clear cut. Dragging him down with the front end of the ATV in the air made for a pretty hilarious video.

Nice moose Jeff! I got one of his cousins just above McCoy Creek, not terribly far from Soda Springs.
 
Hi Nick

Welcome to AH...:)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,159
Members
169,908
Latest member
KarineDewe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top