Hello from Idaho

Welcome aboard Nick! Hope you enjoy this site. (y)

Awesome! Hope you got your moose. I got mine by the house 3 years ago, but 5 miles from a road or trail. Not fun after the shot. My wife got hers in September a couple hours north and managed to drop it 20 yards from the road. It was a much easier pack-out!

image.jpg

Thanks Nick. I did get him the fun way, with my Taurus Ragin' Bull 454 Casuul revolver. You can see it lying on his back in this photo. He was a ways from the truck, up on a mountainside but I was able to get my ATV up to him through the old clear cut. Dragging him down with the front end of the ATV in the air made for a pretty hilarious video.

View attachment 29342

Thanks Nick. I did get him the fun way, with my Taurus Ragin' Bull 454 Casuul revolver. You can see it lying on his back in this photo. He was a ways from the truck, up on a mountainside but I was able to get my ATV up to him through the old clear cut. Dragging him down with the front end of the ATV in the air made for a pretty hilarious video.

Nice moose Jeff! I got one of his cousins just above McCoy Creek, not terribly far from Soda Springs.

Hi Nick

Welcome to AH...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you