Hello from Germany

Grüs aus Irland.
 
Hi there,

as I'm reading in this for forum since a couple of years, it s time
to say hello!
I love to read your articles and adventures, in especial
all about free range hunting without PH.
Here in Germany my focus is on red stag, roe buck and wildboar.
Coming from an hunterfamily I own also some serious BG guns up to
.500 Jeffery that hopes to see Africa again.

Waidmannsheil
Welcome to the AH forum! Where in Germany are you located? WmH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
it s time
to say hello!

Hello from Germany (directly).
Welcome to that great forum.

in especial
all about free range hunting without PH.

That kind of adventure I mostly do.
In special terrain an local guidy, okay, but do your hunting on your own is for me an "real hunter".
Next expirience for me in africa, in 2024: Benin.
Hello, how did it go in Benin? Would love to hear.
 
Welcome, you will find many like minded hunters here willing to share information.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,570,997
Members
169,214
Latest member
GiselleTro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top