Hello from Germany

Snake,
willkommen bei AfricaHunting.com
vllt. laufen wir uns ja mal ueber den Weg.
Dortmund-Bonn ist nicht die Entfernung...
vllt. auf nen Kaffee und ein wenig Jaegerlatein ?
gruss Nico
 
Hi Snake, welcome to the forum!
Nice dogs you have... I would love to have one myself, but due to working all day I wouldn´t want to leave the dog alone (no garden or such)...
And what a coincidence, I come from Dortmund... just round the corner from the land of the 1000 mountains... :-)
 
Hello Zabi,
I have lived in Dortmund some years ago.
In the building where the doors have no handles, ...Lubecker Str. ;-)

...Check PM
 
the building where the doors have no handles, ...Luebecker Str. ;-)

:cool::cool::cool:
... it depends on which side of the door you are, wheater you are the lucky one...
:cool::cool::cool:

edit: in fact I live only about 1 km from that building...
edit 2: found no pm?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,450
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top