Hello from Georgia (US)

Welcome aboard jettech. You and your son are in for a treat. What caliber rifles will you be using? Where will you be hunting, who have you booked with?
We booked with Africa hunt lodge in Limpopo Province. Right now I think I’m using the Lodge rifles. I talked to some who used them and said they are really taken care of and have a good scope on them.
 
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, nice safari planned!
 
Well i have been absorbing in all the information in this forum and it is great. So i thought i would introduce myself. Im originally from Pennsylvania but moved to Georgia 23 years ago. I love hunting pretty much anything. I love to waterfowl hunt and bird hunt is one of my big passions but also love to hunt exotics in the states. So the time finally worked out to book one of my dream trips to South Africa coming up in May 2022. Myself my 13 year old son and cousin from Wyoming will be making the trip. As of now my list consists of the following. Sable, Kudu, Gemsbok, Giraffe, warthog, Zebra and Impala for my son. I can not wait to soak and learn while Im there. In mean time I will continue to do it here. Thanks for having me!
Welcome. I am a GA native now living in Alpharetta. Been on two safaris booked for my third. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Given this is your first one I highly recommend watching Phillip Glasses YouTube video for packing
 
Welcome! I split my time between Calgary and central Ga. On My my safari I used the lodges rifle. Your son will love it over there.
My trip was the hunt of a lifetime.
Sam
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the AH forum! I’m in Roswell and just finished up my first safari.
Let me know if you need any information or suggestions.
 
Welcome! I split my time between Calgary and central Ga. On my safari I used the lodges rifle. Your son will love it over there.
My trip was the hunt of a lifetime.
Sam
 
Welcome to AH, hope you enjoy your trip to Africa.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks. We’re here to help if we can.
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard jettech. You and your son are in for a treat. What caliber rifles will you be using? Where will you be hunting, who have you booked with?
Booked with Africa hunt lodge in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. At the moment to help make trip a little smoother I plan on using the lodges rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,554
Latest member
NaomiPohlm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top