Hello from Georgia (US)

Welcome aboard jettech. You and your son are in for a treat. What caliber rifles will you be using? Where will you be hunting, who have you booked with?
We booked with Africa hunt lodge in Limpopo Province. Right now I think I’m using the Lodge rifles. I talked to some who used them and said they are really taken care of and have a good scope on them.

:S Welcome: to AH!

Welcome to AH, nice safari planned!

Well i have been absorbing in all the information in this forum and it is great. So i thought i would introduce myself. Im originally from Pennsylvania but moved to Georgia 23 years ago. I love hunting pretty much anything. I love to waterfowl hunt and bird hunt is one of my big passions but also love to hunt exotics in the states. So the time finally worked out to book one of my dream trips to South Africa coming up in May 2022. Myself my 13 year old son and cousin from Wyoming will be making the trip. As of now my list consists of the following. Sable, Kudu, Gemsbok, Giraffe, warthog, Zebra and Impala for my son. I can not wait to soak and learn while Im there. In mean time I will continue to do it here. Thanks for having me!
Welcome. I am a GA native now living in Alpharetta. Been on two safaris booked for my third. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Given this is your first one I highly recommend watching Phillip Glasses YouTube video for packing

Welcome! I split my time between Calgary and central Ga. On My my safari I used the lodges rifle. Your son will love it over there.
My trip was the hunt of a lifetime.
Sam

Last edited:
Welcome to the AH forum! I’m in Roswell and just finished up my first safari.
Let me know if you need any information or suggestions.

Welcome! I split my time between Calgary and central Ga. On my safari I used the lodges rifle. Your son will love it over there.
My trip was the hunt of a lifetime.
Sam

Welcome to AH, hope you enjoy your trip to Africa.

Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks. We’re here to help if we can.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard jettech. You and your son are in for a treat. What caliber rifles will you be using? Where will you be hunting, who have you booked with?
Booked with Africa hunt lodge in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. At the moment to help make trip a little smoother I plan on using the lodges rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,