Hello from DFW

Welcome to AH! I like your taste in rifles. Now, after you put that beautiful wood on your 30-06, take them both on a proper African hunt and tell us about it when you’re back.

I just realized I haven't made an intro post. I've scrolled and read here for years but never engaged. I look forward to reading and learning as much as I can here.

I can't wait to get to Africa for the first time. Some day I'll be chasing buffalo with my 404 and plains game with the 30-06.
Hi Tward1604

Welcome to the forum.

I am Wayne Muller from Boss Safaris and Outfitters. Our outfit is based in Limpopo, about 30 min from Phalaborwa. This area is one of the best hunting destinations in South Africa, and one of the last true areas in the country where you can hunt alongside the Big 5. In addition, we have hunting concessions in every province, where we pursue species in their natural habitat.

We cater to rifle and bow hunters and offer photographic safaris and tours to the Kruger National Park and its surroundings. We are a one-stop shop in the safari business.

Please feel free to visit our website for more information, and thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions about our Safaris, please send me a message or email me directly (wayne@bosssafaris.com)

IMG_5101.JPG

I just realized I haven't made an intro post. I've scrolled and read here for years but never engaged. I look forward to reading and learning as much as I can here.

I can't wait to get to Africa for the first time. Some day I'll be chasing buffalo with my 404 and plains game with the 30-06.
Welcome to the posting side of AH

Welcome to AH!
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that

Welcome!

There are quite a few of us local to DFW… what part of town are you in?

Welcome to AH. Beautiful rifles.

Welcome from Okieland

Welcome to the dark side, get to Africa sooner than later.

Welcome from Waxahachie, TX!

Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. You have definitely come to the right place to learn about Africa and everyone here is so friendly and helpful. I’m excited for you to go to Africa! Be prepared. It will steal your heart and keep calling you back again and again. And I say this as a nonhunter! I just accompany my husband! Happy adventures. Sue Tidwell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross